|By Paul Miller||
|March 23, 2010 04:45 AM EDT||
When I was a child, I wanted to be a spaceman. No great surprise there, perhaps, and also no great surprise that I — like so many others — never got to achieve that dream.
Thanks to William O’Mullane at ESA and Chris Kemp at NASA Ames for their time and insight.
And if a slot opens up on the next non-robot mission, you know where to reach me…
- Cloud Computing Is Far More Than Just Cutting Enterprise IT Costs
- Security and the Cloud
- David Eaves Talks About Vancouver’s Open Data Initiative
- Hewlett Packard: A Tale of Many Clouds
- Tungle Goes a Long Way Toward Reducing the Pain of Scheduling Meetings
- Talking to Simon Wardley About Ubuntu and Cloud Computing
- Is PaaS Dying?
- Not Quite Ready to Live in the Cloud
- Commentary: Amazon Remains the Cloud's Top Dog
- Juan Carlos Soto Reaffirms Sun Microsystems’ Commitment to the Cloud