|By Paul Miller||
|January 3, 2013 07:23 AM EST||
Towards the end of last year, David Linthicum and I joined GigaOM’s Adam Lesser on a skype chat to take a look back at cloud successes and failures in 2012, and forward to cloud opportunities in 2013.
GigaOM released the conversation as a podcast this morning. Amazon, Rackspace, Google, OpenStack, DropBox, and more get a look-in during a wide-ranging conversation about various ways in which the cloud is shifting consumer, small business, and enterprise attitudes and behaviours.
Have a listen, and let us know if you agree with our analysis and predictions for the coming year.
Image by Flickr user Rob Chandler.
- How to Lie with Data
- DIY Play Dough and Foot/Hand Casts for Kids
- DIY Personal Diffuser and Here’s That Scrapbook Layout!
- I’m Late I’m Late…(As Usual!) Time for Change!
- Get Close….Your Timing Couldn’t Be Better!
- Cropped 2.0 Mystery Box Challenge Event and Classes 2014
- Hello Card -Chalk It Up – New Close To My Heart 2014 Idea Book
- Tues Tut: Scrapbook Layout Speaking Life Over Baby Gradyn
- Cloud Computing Is Far More Than Just Cutting Enterprise IT Costs
- Security and the Cloud
- David Eaves Talks About Vancouver’s Open Data Initiative
- Hewlett Packard: A Tale of Many Clouds
- Tungle Goes a Long Way Toward Reducing the Pain of Scheduling Meetings
- Talking to Simon Wardley About Ubuntu and Cloud Computing
- Not Quite Ready to Live in the Cloud
- Juan Carlos Soto Reaffirms Sun Microsystems’ Commitment to the Cloud
- If Government is a Platform, What Are People Building?
- Keep Your Executive Assistant Happy if Moving to the Cloud
- Is PaaS Dying?
- Discussing Cisco’s Unified Computing System with Wendy Mars