|By Paul Miller||
|January 3, 2013 07:23 AM EST||
Towards the end of last year, David Linthicum and I joined GigaOM’s Adam Lesser on a skype chat to take a look back at cloud successes and failures in 2012, and forward to cloud opportunities in 2013.
GigaOM released the conversation as a podcast this morning. Amazon, Rackspace, Google, OpenStack, DropBox, and more get a look-in during a wide-ranging conversation about various ways in which the cloud is shifting consumer, small business, and enterprise attitudes and behaviours.
Have a listen, and let us know if you agree with our analysis and predictions for the coming year.
Image by Flickr user Rob Chandler.
- Cloud Computing Is Far More Than Just Cutting Enterprise IT Costs
- Security and the Cloud
- David Eaves Talks About Vancouver’s Open Data Initiative
- Hewlett Packard: A Tale of Many Clouds
- Tungle Goes a Long Way Toward Reducing the Pain of Scheduling Meetings
- Talking to Simon Wardley About Ubuntu and Cloud Computing
- Not Quite Ready to Live in the Cloud
- Juan Carlos Soto Reaffirms Sun Microsystems’ Commitment to the Cloud
- If Government is a Platform, What Are People Building?
- Keep Your Executive Assistant Happy if Moving to the Cloud